Fysisk institutt, University of Oslo. Photo: Veronica Berglyd Olsen
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute, Norway
Senior Engineer at the Division for Geo-Development since March 2020.
- CERN, Switzerland
Two year Senior Fellowship with the High Luminosity LHC from August 2017; extended by six months until January 2020.
- University of Oslo, Norway
Six month contract as Head Engineer at the Computational Physics section at the Department of Physics from January to June 2013.
- Songdalstrand Data, Australia and Norway
Self-owned company in webdesign and small business IT support. Started in Sydney, Australia in 2001 and 2002. Full time in Norway until 2007, part time until 2012.
- Kongsberg Simrad, Norway
Manufacturing of navigational equipment. Started as trainee in 1995, employed as technician in 1997 and in IT support from 1999 until 2001.
- Ph.D. in High Energy Physics with the University of Oslo, Norway. Years 2013–2017. Thesis submitted October 2018, public defence February 2019.
- M.Sc. in Computational Physics with the University of Oslo, Norway. Years 2011–2012.
- B.Sc. in Physics with the University of Oslo, Norway. Years 2007–2010.
Organisations and Volunteer Work
- FRI (formerly LLH)
National LGBT organisation in Norway. Board member from 2014 to 2016.
- FRI Oslo og Akershus (formerly LLH)
LGBT organisation in Oslo and Akershus. Vice chairperson of the board from 2014 to 2016. Also worked with EuroPride in Oslo in 2014.
Student political body at the University of Oslo. Elected for three periods from 2008 to 2011. Served two years on the student welfare board in 2009 and 2010.